Congratulations on writing the first of thousands of orders via Handshake! As you and your sales reps continue to write and submit orders for your customers, you will periodically find reasons to access, review, and modify the orders written across all of your devices in one central location. This is done via the orders tab on Handshake Hub. Some common reasons for accessing your orders on Handshake Hub include:
- Adjusting their order statuses
- Changing the quantities of products on an order
- Grouping orders in a specific category
- Sending out an email confirmation
- Updating billing or shipping information on an order
- Exporting a PDF or CSV file of an order
Take a look at this video that walks you through the orders tab of Handshake Hub:
If you have any additional questions about making the most of the orders tab on Handshake Hub, please email our support team at your earliest convenience. We are always happy to assist.
You've now gone through the basics of setting up and using your Handshake account. Up until this point you've:
- Added your products to your Handshake account
- Added your customers to your Handshake account
- Downloaded Handshake Rep from the App Store and written a few test orders
- Reviewed the orders that have synced from Handshake Rep on iPad/iPhone to Handshake Hub on the web
Now that you're over the hump, let's show you how to make your catalog really pop by adding some images to your product line.