Solving issues that come up as quickly as possible is extremely important to us. In an effort to expedite this process we have introduced a feature that allows you to send us a data packet from your device. With this we can load a copy of your current account and try to replicate any problems you might be experiencing.
How do I send debug data to the Handshake team to review?
- On the homescreen of your device click on the Settings icon
- Scroll down the left side menu until you see the Handshake icon
- Select the Handshake icon and you will see a new window of details open to the right
- Under the 2nd section titled 'General' please switch 'Debug Mode' to ON
- Exit out of Settings and sign back into the Handshake App
- On the bottom left orange bar to the right of 'logout' you will see the manual sync button (resembles a sideways figure 8)
- Select this and in the bottom left corner of the open window you will see 'Send Debug Data'
- Select this to send the data packet to us